Thursday, September 30, 2010

Interesting occurences.

The Devil has visited my home three times in this past week. I am scared that I have done something which displeases Him. I have cleaned up after myself, hunted scarecly these last few weeks, and yet...He haunts me. I do not know why.

Strangely, He stays in plain sight outside my house, skulking nearby in the trees. I see Him, He turns to me, and I feel his gaze...what does he want?!

And I cannot leave my home in the Pines for very long. For Kalek wwaits there, and scares me further. His actions on the other blogs dedicated to the fear he inspires seem to be increasing in hostility. I do not know what to do. Truly. I want to help, but my blog provides nothing but my own plight put on display for others.

Can I help in any other way?

Also. What should I do if I see people venturing into the Pines? The Devil does not hurt them, but...I feel as though they are unwelcome. They come about and walk on the paths near by home, and then disappear soon after, staring longingly at my house.

Could they be the Minions of Kalek? They will have to deal with me and teh Jersey Devil shoudl they decide to probe further into my home.

3 comments:

  1. Kalek: A village in the northwestern part of the Czech Republic, or three separate villages in western Poland. Also used as a boys name, or occasionally a Polish last name.

    Somehow, I doubt any of that is related to the being stalking you, but I can't find much information on the name. Where did you hear it called that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeds does not attack them, because he senses them to be guiltless victims.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maduin, that must be it! He is a righteous being, never would He attack innocent slaves of the mind! Those poor souls- I shall pray for the best for them during my meditations.

    ReplyDelete